Sunday, September 04, 2005

THE HOOD AND TECHNOLOGY


THE HOOD AND TECHNOLOGY
Attention to you all,
Hurricane Katrena devastated the South, but especially the poor people in the hood.
Guess What?
Wireless Hotspots are not in The Hood, I know because I have checked, and they are just not in the South structured that way. There are no wireless hotspots in the inner city of Oakland , California.
Look it up and you will see, if there are any, it may be one or two, but they are at Coffee Shops, Kinkos and so on, but where are the coffee shops and kinkos in the hood.
Now since I am telling you all of this, what are you going to do in the face of a disaster? I am going to professionally lobby for more wireless hotspots in THE HOOD, or hell better yet, install a few myself.
Thank You
Tony Renee Smith
Publisher - Ynot Communications
I always tell you that, The Hood means,
The Host Of Outstanding Development, and I am going to do my part and make it happen.

No comments: